ILMARINEN IN A NUTSHELL
As an authorized pension insurance company, Ilmarinen’s mission is to safeguard the statutory pension provision of those employees and self-employed persons it insures and to manage the investment assets that cover future pensions. Ilmarinen is owned by its policyholders.
Ilmarinen works together with many parties to improve the Finnish earnings-related pension insurance system and its long-term financing.
Ilmarinen has a nationwide service network. Its services are available through the offices of OP-Pohjola Group, its cooperative banks and subsidiary A-Insurance and brokers. Ilmarinen’s share of the market is about one-third.
Our main services are:
- pension advisory services
- pension insurance services
- services for promoting well-being at work
- vocational rehabilitation counselling
- customer financing
- management of company pension funds
- insuring employment abroad