Advisory Committees are informal advisory governing bodies. Ilmarinen has Advisory Committees for pension affairs, insurance clients and employees.
Advisory Committees deepen co-operation
The Advisory Committees deepen co-operation and improve the flow of information between us, our customers and the labour market organisations.
Advisory Committee on Pension Affairs
The Advisory Committee on Pension Affairs is comprised of Ilmarinen’s and the labour market organisations’ representatives. The Advisory Committee issues recommendations on disability pension and rehabilitation decisions.
- Kristiina Halonen, Head of Work Ability, work ability risk management and rehabilitation, Ilmarinen
- Outi Pekkarinen, Head of Department, insurance and pension services, Ilmarinen
- Ralf Forsén, Head of Unit, Academic Engineers and Architects in Finland TEK
- Timo Höykinpuro, Senior Advisor, Service Sector Employers PALTA
- Kim Kaskiaro, Managing Director, Confederation of Finnish Construction Industries RT
- Kari Tiainen, lawyer, Tehy – The Union of Health and Social Care Professionals in Finland
- Alli Tiensuu, Labour Policy Advisor, Central Organization of Finnish Trade Unions SAK
- Antti Veirto, research manager, Service Union United PAM
Advisory Committee for Insurance Clients
The Advisory Committee for Insurance Clients is comprised of companies’, entrepreneurs’ and entrepreneurial organisations’ representatives. The Advisory Committee promotes co-operation between Ilmarinen and entrepreneurs and the organisations representing them. The Advisory Committee supports the development of insurance and pension cover under the Employees Pensions Act (TyEL) and the Self-employed Persons’ Pension Act (YEL). In addition, the Advisory Committee increases the customer and entrepreneur perspective in Ilmarinen’s investment operations.
Advisory Committee for Employees
The Advisory Committee for Employees is comprised of people working in Ilmarinen’s customer companies. The Advisory Committee promotes co-operation between Ilmarinen and the employees insured with Ilmarinen. The Advisory Committee supports the development of insurance and pension cover under the Employees Pensions Act (TyEL).