Employer’s pension insurance i.e. TyEL
Employer’s pension insurance, i.e. TyEL insurance, is a statutory insurance that secures the pension of your employee. On this page you can find information about TyEL insurance.
What is TyEL insurance?
TyEL insurance is pension insurance in compliance with the Employees Pensions Act (TyEL). TyEL insurance is the employee’s pension cover and therefore it is a statutory i.e. a mandatory insurance. With TyEL insurance you ensure that your employees receive the pension they earned, as every salary you pay accrues pension for your employee.
In addition to pension cover, the employer’s pension insurance secures your employee’s income in the event of disability and the death of a family provider, and enables vocational rehabilitation.
Why should I take out TyEL insurance from Ilmarinen?
1. Competitive price – we pay excellent client bonuses – for you this means smaller TyEL contributions.
2. Comprehensive work ability services – you get access to services developed by top specialists, from survey tools to training.
3. Responsible pension cover – our operations are responsible and we invest pension assets profitably and securely.
4. A financially sound partner – your employees’ pension is secure with a solvent pension insurance company.
5. Easy insurance – we are at your service online 24/7 and via our customer service on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
6. Competent service – our competent professionals help you with any questions related to insurance, pensions and work ability.