Private customer’s online service

Log in to the MyPension service to easily take care of your pension and rehabilitation matters. You can log in using your online banking credentials or a mobile certificate.

E-service in the MyPension service

Log in to the MyPension service with your personal online banking credentials or a mobile certificate.

You can check your pension record in our MyPension service anytime and at the same time opt for the electronic record instead of a printed letter. As a pensioner, you will see your work history for the past five years instead of the pension record.

The MyPension service’s pension calculators help you estimate how much pension you will receive if you do not receive pension yet.

When you apply for pension or rehabilitation in the MyPension service, we can process your application faster.

When you are paid pension or a benefit, you can also see the amount of pension and the payment date on the service. If you need to, you can also print out a certificate that shows the pension amount.

What pension matters can I take care of in the MyPension service?

As a pension recipient you can

  • Check and print out a certificate that shows the pension amount
  • Increase your tax percentage
  • Send messages and attachments
  • Change your contact details and bank account number
  • Apply for pension
  • See pension decisions
  • See pension payment details
  • Order a new earnings-related pension card

If you are not drawing a pension you can

  • Apply for pension and keep track of the processing of the application
  • Check your pension record and make correction requests
  • Opt for an electronic pension record
  • Make pension estimates and check your retirement age
  • Send messages and attachments
  • Change your contact details

If you are self-employed and you have YEL insurance with Ilmarinen, you can switch from the MyPension service to the self-employed person’s online service and back using the buttons ‘My pension cover’ and ‘My insurance’.

Go to the MyPension service

What matters related to vocational rehabilitation can I manage in the MyPension service?

  • Apply for vocational rehabilitation
  • Draw up a rehabilitation plan
  • Send messages and attachments
  • See a rehabilitation allowance estimate
  • Check your pension record
  • Change your bank account information
  • View decisions
  • Increase your tax percentage
  • Claim reimbursement of expenses

Forms for taking care of pension and rehabilitation matters

Most pension types can be applied for in the MyPension service by logging in using your personal banking credentials. If you do not have banking credentials, you can file an application using the forms below.

Additional information is available on the Apply for pension page >

Please take a look at the application instructions (PDF) before filling in the application.

Old-age pension

Partial early old-age pension

Disability pension

Survivors’ pension

Years-of-service pension

Other forms

Apply for rehabilitation electronically by logging in with your banking credentials.

All forms and invoices related to rehabilitation can be found on this page. The forms are in Finnish and Swedish. You can choose the language from the form's dropdown menu.

Applying for rehabilitation

Apply for vocational rehabilitation through our online service (attach a medical statement) >

Form to be filled in by the employer:

If you cannot log in to our online service, you can also fill in a PDF application and send it to us by post.

Electronic forms for creating invoices

You can claim reimbursement of expenses using our electronic form. Reimbursements include travel expenses for work trials, training or service provider visits and daily allowance expenses. Log in and fill in the form >

If you cannot log in to the online service page, you can claim reimbursement of expenses also through the following electronic forms:

Electronic forms for other accounts

You can make a rehabilitation plan when you are logged into the online service.

If you cannot log in to the online service page, you can also fill in the rehabilitation plan here:

Other forms

You can save or print out electronic forms once you have pressed the send button. You can select the language from the form’s top menu. Forms and invoices are sent to us through a secure connection.