Ilmarinen’s Election Committee has eight members, elected annually by the Supervisory Board. On this page you can find information on the members, duties and activities of Ilmarinen’s Election Committee.
The Election Committee prepares proposals on the members of the Supervisory Board and the Board of Directors and their fees
The Election Committee prepares a proposal for the General Meeting on the members to be elected to the Supervisory Board and on the members’ fees. The Election Committee also prepares a proposal for the Supervisory Board on the members to be elected to the Board of Directors and on the members’ fees.
Each year, the Supervisory Board elects eight members to the Election Committee. The members of the Election Committee must be members of either the company’s Supervisory Board or Board of Directors. Half of the members of the Election Committee are elected from among the persons nominated by the Supervisory Board members representing the policyholders and half from among persons nominated by the Supervisory Board members representing the insured. The Election Committee has a chairman and deputy chairman and the Supervisory Board shall elect a person nominated by the representatives of the insured into one or the other of these positions.
Ilmarinen’s Election Committee
- Ilkka Hämälä, CEO, Metsä Group
- Turja Lehtonen, 1st Vice Chairman, Industrial Union
- Markus Ainasoja, Personnel Manager, The Finnish Construction Trade Union
- Tero Kiviniemi, President and CEO, Destia Group Plc
- Pasi Laine, President and CEO, Valmet Corporation
- Ari Lehtoranta
- Marja-Liisa Rajakangas, Director, Communications, organisation and HR, STTK
- Samu Salo, Chairman, The Union of Professional Engineers in Finland
Information about Ilmarinen’s Election Committee’s activities
More information about the Election Committee’s activities is available through the following links.