Responsible investment policy
Ilmarinen invests pension assets responsibly. Responsible investment means that we take into consideration not only economic aspects, but also environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues in making investment decisions. Corporate responsibility is an integral part of our investment operations.
Our principles are outlined in our responsible investment policy. It is aimed at ensuring that we operate according to Ilmarinen’s values.
The responsible investment policy has been approved by the Board of Directors.
- Responsible Investment Policy (pdf) and Responsible Investment Policy in a nutshell (pdf)
- Ownership Policy
- Climate Policy
- Risk management
- Values and strategy
- PRI Transparency Report 2017 (pdf)
- PRI Transparency Report 2016 (pdf)
- PRI Transparency Report 2015 (pdf)
- PRI Transparency Report 2014 (pdf)
- PRI Transparency Report 2013 (pdf)
- Sustainability Report 2017 (pdf)
- Sustainability KPIs